My client, a top tier and highly respected trading firm, is looking for a Security Consultant with a background in Linux/Unix administration to join their team in West London.
Role - Security Consultant (Linux/Unix administration knowledge)
Location - West London
Role type - Permanent
Salary - £55-90k depending on experience
My client requires a Security Consultant to join our highly skilled team to take part in the development, implementation, upkeep and monitoring of security controls. The successful candidate will be passionate about security technologies and will have the curiosity and the ability to find the loopholes at both a technical and process level. They will also be able to learn quickly and stay abreast of the latest tools and security methods or developments.
* Understanding of security concepts and principles
* In-depth knowledge of Linux and Windows Operating Systems
* Strong scripting ability with Bash and another such as Python or Ruby
* Understanding of configuration management systems, ideally Puppet
* Web application vulnerabilities
* Knowledge of basic networking and TCP/IP
* Monitoring of systems and dealing with large amounts of data.
* Minimum of 3-5 years of working in a Security role.
If you'd like to know more about the position, please respond with an updated CV and I'll get back to you ASAP