Production - Maintenance
Production - Maintenance
Do you have a flexible attitude?
Are you a self-starter?
Are you good at multi-tasking and motivated to succeed?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity opening where you can take the next step in your career, working with Samsung, a leading technology brand!
Working for the TV and Audio (AV) division, you will have constant contact with the field team, service team and external agencies for all snagging, compliance and health & safety issues regarding in-store display solutions. Being a Retail Execution Manager would suit candidates who are enthusiastic and passionate about new technology, who understand the data analytics and operational tasks that would be required to maintain 100% display compliance to increase sales through branded display. This will need to be achieved through effective management of external agencies relationships and how they can support the business to achieve the divisional targets for display compliance. A challenging and exciting role where there is excellent opportunity for progression.
Main Duties and Areas of Responsibility:
* Manages all the snagging issues of all displays in the retail store portfolio
* Collates and manages furniture inventory of displays in retail store portfolio
* Planogram development and strategy across the business
* Works closely with the service team to resolve issues
* Constant contact with Field, retailers and agencies regarding snagging, compliance and health and safety.
* Maintaining strong agencies relationships
* Agency SLA's, management and improvement.
* Preparation for VIP visits.
* Understand best in class delivery and maintenance of compliance & merchandising processes to maintain 100% in-store display compliance & merchandising
* Present action plans and strategies to key stakeholders
Skills and Requirements:
* Strong IT & also Excel skills with knowledge of how to analyse data and create reports to show results
* Excellent eye for details, can identify trends and patterns of information and can communicate findings in a clear and concise manor
* Ability to see issues before they arise and plan for contingency
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Building and maintaining effective working relationships (influence and negotiating)
* Advanced PowerPoint skills for varying presentation types (Sell-in, Communication, Project Planning)
* The ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Eager to tackle challenges and change with limited information
* Adhere to company and client policies and procedures
* Ability to plan and prioritize own time efficiently and effectively
* Full driving licence
This role will see you working for Blue Square whilst supporting Samsung.