Multimedia - Internet
Multimedia - Internet
10 May England - Greater London, London Perm Up to €32165.83 per annum + 10% Bonus,MacBook, Travel Expenses
Working as a pro-active member of the Digital Appliances team, the core responsibility of the DA Content Developer will be to produce and manage print-ready documents to be used on the online learning platform. Excellent layout skills are key, as is the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines. A working history of designing InDesign print-ready documents and converting them to PDF is required as would the ability to construct written copy in clear, concise statements through correct use of the English language, grammar and punctuation.
* Designing of E-Modules for use on the Samsung online learning portal and for use on online learning portals used by our retail partners
* Design, create and distribute various training content & education materials (will range from workbooks, product sheets, modules, web etc.)
* Assisting with production of training videos and Live training sessions.
* Present creative concepts and ideas for training & education materials to Learning & Development Manager and client for agreement of design, mock up and implementation
* To ensure that training content & education materials are delivered in-line with Samsung brand guidelines and focus from the DA division
* Timeline management for deliverables and development for required content/materials
* On-going meetings with Line Manager to demonstrate progress and discuss ideas
* To be considered a professional within the field & have the desire to continually add value
* Engage with Samsung colleagues, trainers, and store colleagues to understand training requirements and communication methods
* Operate with the set guidelines of the role and best practices of Blue Square
* Fully proficient in Adobe software packages - namely InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat.
* A working history of designing InDesign print-ready documents and converting them to PDF for print and web use.
* Working knowledge of web technologies and usage of HTML5 and CSS.
* Experience in producing professional level video content would be an advantage
* The ability to construct written copy in clear, concise statements through correct use of the English language, grammar and punctuation.
* Fully proficient in Adobe software packages
* Proven track record in a technology or digital media design background
* Strong design skills and a creative mind
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Client and solution oriented
* Driven and ambitious, with the desire to progress
* Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
* Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving
The salary for this role is up to £27,000.
This role will see you working for Blue Square whilst supporting Samsung.
This is a generic vacancy template