In July 2015, Schroders initiated a CRM programme focusing on Sales Effectiveness. Starting with a business-led piece of operating model definition work, this initiative defined the Target Operating Model for Schroders' CRM Ecosystem. This delivered in June 2017 and a CRM Centre of Excellence has since been formed to continue to support and drive CRM and Sales Effectiveness across Schroders.
The CRM BA role will work within the CRM Centre of Excellence, undertaking analysis and providing implementation support for business and technical change within the global Distribution division.
Working within an enterprise agile change framework, we work with a team of developers and technical Business Analysts to:
* Interpret business requirements to produce analysis for the European and Global Sales, Client Service and Marketing teams
* Provide business analysis support to ensure effective delivery (as measured by time, cost and quality) of the allocated Sprint items:
* Impact assessment of changes
* Analysis and documentation of requirements as user stories
* Identification and analysis of solutions
* Design and management of the implementation of process and organisational changes
* Support the Global Head of CRM and Regional Manager in engaging stakeholders to build confidence and re-energise the CRM user community
* Work with CRM technology team to write business specifications (user stories) for CRM processes
* Provide one on one or small group training sessions to end users
* Develop effective relationships with CRM customers and suppliers