08 November England - Greater London, London Perm €59566.36 - €71479.63 per annum + excellent bonus + package
SQL Server Developer (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) required by our Hedgefund client in London.
My Client, a very successful Hedgefund, are looking for a talented Microsoft SQL Server Developer to work within a data team, responsible for developing the enterprise data warehouse strategy and maintaining financial databases.
* Help develop the enterprise data warehouse strategy.
* Ensure the smooth running of all processes that use or derive data from data feeds.
* Help develop robust data reconciliation infrastructure.
* Design, modify and test ETL packages and reports using SSIS and SSRS.
* Produce performance & risk reports using Microsoft SSRS.
Therefore the ideal candidate will be able to translate financial requests from both internal and external clients into automated technical solutions utilising their interpersonal skills in an extremely fast paced environment.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a Hedgefund without requiring prior Financial Services experience.
The following is required:
* Familiarity with SQL Server versions 2012+
Experience across the MS BI stack.
T-SQL: proficient in querying, views, stored procedures and windowing functions
SSIS: ETL creation, frameworks, performance tuning
SSAS: Cube design and development, MDX coding
SSRS: experience of building, administrating and deploying SSRS reports.
Graduate with a minimum 2:1 or equivalent
Salary: Up to £60,000 + excellent bonus + package
If you are interested in this Data Developer position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.