My client, a FTSE listed based bank, is looking for a SOC Analyst to work within their team based in the City of London.
Role: SOC Analyst (mid-senior)
Location: City of London
Salary: £40-50k + Bonus + Package
Role Type: Permanent
* Monitor the environment for security incidents utilising the company's security tooling including Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Anomaly Detection Systems (ADS), Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), email/web filtering, deep packet inspection and all other security controls and systems operated by Information Security team.
* Investigate, triage and respond to potential security incidents.
* Ensure that appropriate detective and protective controls are in place, configured, tuned, and maintained operational
* Participate to the day-to-day tactical operations of the SOC and the strategic development of it
- Strong security background (min. 2 years experience)
- Extensive experience around SIEM technologies and Firewalls
- Good understanding of IPS/IDS/ADS
If you'd like to know more about the above position, please respond ASAP with an updated CV and I'll get back to you.