My Investment Banking client are looking for a talented and motivated RPA Technical Lead to work on a Major project, on a long-term contract basis.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Oversee a set of internal and external RPA developers ensuring built in line with RPA best practices and SLDC.
* Working with Business SMEs, IT and external vendors to define solutions and deliver.
* Change impact assessment and management.
* Coaching other team members.
* Provide expert knowledge on RPA opportunities/solutions.
* Set-up/maintain robot infrastructure coherent with client technology infrastructure, including maintenance of robot RBAC roles, system accounts and others.
* Plan RPA code promotions across SDLC including managing UAT testing and post go-live testing.
The following experience / skills are required:
* RPA implementation experience as a Tech Lead, or Lead/Solution Architect leading small teams of RPA developers.
* Investment Banking experience.
UI Path RPA implementations experience.
Proven delivery of portfolios of robots.
Proven history in demonstrating process design and redesign to gain performance and additional controls.
The following is desirable:
* Experience working as a solution architect for UI Path implementations within financial services.
Duration: 6 months +
If you are interested in this Robotic Process Automation Technical Lead position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.