Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job title: Risk & Control Assessment Methodology and Development Manager
Corporate title: Vice President
You'll be an experienced operational risk professional who will join the Non-Financial Risk Management Framework (NFRM) team, based in London.
You'll seek to make an impact by applying your knowledge and experience to NFRM Methodology design, development and implementation in order to enhance the Bank's Operational Risk Management Framework. Knowledge and experience of the broader Operational Risk / Assessment Frameworks will prove invaluable to identify further opportunities and synergies.
* Supporting the successful roll out and implementation of the new Risk & Control Assessment (RCA) strategic tool across the Bank
* Designing and developing new RCA concepts and producing associated documentation for syndication, discussion and review
* Ensuring senior stakeholder management across all business divisions and infrastructure control offices, influencing outcomes and ensuring framework change and successful process / system implementation
* Ensuring the RCA Methodology, including systems process, policy and procedures, is developed to a mature standard which meets Regulatory requirements and industry best practice
* Designing and implementing of further NFRM Framework elements
Skills & Qualifications:
* Detailed knowledge of Operational Risk Frameworks within global banks specifically concept, design, development, enhancement, implementation, oversight and assurance of frameworks
* Experience in successfully implementing firm-wide Operational Risk tool sets
* Experience in solving complex Operational Risk reporting requirements, including vertical aggregation, horizontal 'Front to Back' / 'end to end' views, Region, Country, Legal Entity
* Proven strong influencing and stakeholder management skills with senior employees (Managing Directors etc)
* Experience in project management / change management initiatives.
* Pro-active, self-motivated and an excellent team player, able to navigate within a matrix organisation
* Engaging and effective when dealing with difficult stakeholders who have conflicting interests
* Appreciation of the regulatory environment in Europe Middle East & Africa, United Kingdom, United States and Asia Pacific in relation to Operational Risk
* Competent in applicable Operational Risk tool sets as well as associated Microsoft Office products
* Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification / work experience and further professional qualifications such as CIMA or ACCA.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter