Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job title: Risk Portfolio Manager
Corporate title: Associate
Your key responsibility is to coordinate and produce high quality analysis of the cross-risk impacts of risk events and emerging risk scenarios for presentation to the most senior committees in the bank (including the Management Board).
You'll be developing views on key emerging risks and will recommend topics for future analysis. Analysis typically includes downside loss projections, recommendations to mitigate financial and non-financial risks and identified trigger points for further portfolio reviews / de-risking.
* Producing and coordinating cross-risk analysis of key risk events and emerging risk scenarios
* Proactively recommending topics for future review to senior management in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
* Working on ad hoc projects and senior management requests for analysis
* Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders across the bank
* Developing a deep understanding of Deutsche Bank's portfolio risks across risk types
* Developing and maintaining a good understanding of prevailing global macroeconomic, geopolitical, financial market and other risks
Skills & Qualifications:
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent written and presentation skills with the ability to influence key decision makers
* Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships
* Ability to prioritise and manage tasks autonomously
* Excellent time management skills
* Ability to link macroeconomic and financial market scenarios to portfolio risks
* A background in macroeconomics (either via education or work experience) (beneficial)
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.