Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Reward and Performance Specialist
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Division: Human Resources
You'll be joining the Human Resources (HR) Platform team which is responsible for maintaining, developing and implementing HR systems globally for all HR products.
Your team will work closely with the HR product teams who are responsible for defining strategy and processes in partnership with colleagues across the divisions. Your team acts as an intermediary and translator between HR products and Information Technology (IT) to ensure that systems reflect the strategy and legal requirements set by the HR products and that HR processes are in line with the capabilities of the HR systems.
You will work alongside the Functional Owners of the bank's Performance and Reward systems to maintain, develop, design and implement globally-aligned people performance and reward tools.
* Working with programme management to drive the ongoing implementation of the Reward Platform
* Assisting in managing both Change The Bank (CTB) and Run the Bank (RTB) Performance & Reward technology projects
* Supporting the end-to-end system implementation of business processes ensuring requirements are met as far as possible
* Coordinating testing activities within HR for Performance & Reward system roll-outs and releases
* Working with enablement, offshore and external system teams to provide functional support and providing identification and resolution of data integrity matters
* Partnering with HR IT to maintain the balance between technical and functional requirements
* Assisting in ensuring system and implementations adhere to the banks policies
* Conducting training for Performance & Reward Subject Matter Experts (SME), maintaining internal team documentation and preparation of communication on functionality changes, planning outages and system maintenance
Skills & Qualifications:
* Experience in supporting HR technology from a functional perspective
* Knowledge of HR practices with a good understanding of management of performance and/or reward
* Experience in a Global organisational in a multi-national context
* Experience working in a project team and with external vendors
* Proven analytical capability, problem solving and research skills, with high attention to detail and ability to detect patterns
* Proven ability of gathering and driving functional requirements and effective stakeholder management
* Integrity with discretion in dealing with sensitive information
* Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification / work experience
* Ability to absorb new technologies and features quickly through self-training and instruction
* A conceptual thinker with the ability to translate complex concepts into clear messages and workable / feasible / practical plans
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter