Job Title: In Store Development Executive
Pay: Up to £75 per day plus up to £20 KPI achievement bonus per day; a tablet is also provided for the performance of your duties
Working Pattern: Thursday - Monday
Hours of Work: Up to 38 hours per week including a weekly 1 hour conference call
Contract Length: Until 31st December 2017
As an In Store Development Executive you will be the product specialist for our client's TV & AV products with a focus on premium; you will fulfil a unique and exciting role within the client's Field Force team based in a high profile consumer electronics store.
As the face of the brand, you will bring to life the premium products in an engaging environment; demonstrating the unique features of the brand's leading technology and how this can enrich the shopper's lifestyle, empowering this knowledge to both shoppers and in store sales colleagues.
Through the cascade of knowledge to sales colleagues, you will drive sales performance in line with both local and national targets including a targeted attachment rate. You'll collaborative with your RDE to maximise share of business and share of voice in store, identifying opportunities for growth, maximising the clients sell out and owning the store's performance.
This is a high-profile position and you should expect to receive regular mystery shopping visits from retailer and the client's senior directors.
Reporting on business objectives, sales figures and stories, knowledge cascade and compliance standards in store is critical to the success of the brand and your role in store. As the 'eyes and ears' of the brand you will be expected to deliver time-bound, accurate and business-focused reporting on a daily basis.
You will follow the client's Quality Standards guidelines, signing in and out of the store at the correct times and will strive to deliver "Best in Class" service at all times.
You will also be required to participate in weekly conference calls which generally take place outside of working hours to maximise your ability to drive sales whilst in store.
Knowledge Cascade & Training
* Establish training needs within the store team and act as conduit between store management and our Training Team to arrange formal training sessions
* Communicate key messages to all members of the store team, through Journey to purchase training and scoring, product knowledge cascade and brand awareness sessions
* Increase the store's performance through the cascade of knowledge to all sales colleagues through Journey to Purchase training.
* Create legacy sales through strong relationships built through trust, confidence and support.
* Promoting our range to prospective shoppers, engaging and exciting shoppers through thought-provoking demonstrations, using lifestyle questions to ensure demonstrations are shopper-led and solutions-focused.
* Create retail theatre within the store.
* Ensure that the client's strong relationship within the store consistently grows and strengthens to increase overall market share in TV and Audio
* Achieve sales targets in the Premium TV and Audio product range (Premium TV, Premium Soundbar and Wireless 360 degree range), maximising and developing incremental sales opportunities; additionally delivering a targeted AV attachment rate
* Negotiate to gain incremental sales opportunities and increased presence in store
* Utilising the brands demonstration areas as key selling areas within the store
* Seek out sales data and utilises the information to continually drive performance
* Maximise opportunities created by current brand or in store promotions
* Integral to the success of the TVAV In Store Development Executive role is reporting which you will be required to complete to a high standard on a daily basis.
* Professionally represent the Blue Square and the client's brand and products at all times.
* Consistently conduct yourself in a professional manner.
* Ensure you adhere to our best in class uniform policy.
* Adhere to working hours, signing into and out of store, following the correct processes and procedures
* Demonstrate a clear and detailed understanding of direction and actions given by line manager and colleagues
* Able to confidently challenge where appropriate and can do so in an effective and constructive manner.
* Present information that is concise, clear and specific (SMART) demonstrating resolutions and actions to move forward.
* Able to build exceptional working relationships and positively manage expectations within those.
* Develop key relationships with the store management, demonstrate knowledge of how the store is performing. Work collaboratively with the store management to drive store sales performance.
* Demonstrate an excellent and in-depth knowledge of the client's product range
* Understand how the products fits together and how this can be used to support sales
* Manage the brands display to ensure that it is always compliant to the client's guidelines and is incorporated into the sales journey at every opportunity.
* Ensure store colleague knowledge levels are high ensuring colleagues can confidently sell and answer shopper queries, even when you aren't in store
* Continually seek out competitor activity and understand the impact this may have on sales performance
* Strive to continually update your knowledge, sharing this knowledge to educate store colleagues and drive the brand's performance.