* Responsible for designing, owning and delivering the resourcing strategy for a specific business area within BUK. (Omni channel OR Product & Propositions OR Wealth & Investments/ Business Banking OR UK Cards/Brand, Reputation and Controls)
* Responsible for the execution of the overall resourcing strategy, across all segments for a specific pillars
* Driving a great candidate, hiring manager and stakeholder experience so the business is able to successfully hire both Internal and External talent both for current and future needs
* This role will report directly to the Resourcing Head Client Engagement and Segments having significant engagement with senior leaders and partnering the HR executives who sit on the HRLT for BUK.
* As part of the Barclays UK Resourcing extended leadership team the role will manage the resourcing outcomes, drive continuous improvement and innovation in the function and work through others, as the delivery team is our outsourced partner
* The role will design the end to end resourcing activity internally or externally, in partnership with the HR Directors.
Recruitment Strategy 50%
* Design, ownership and delivery of the resourcing strategy, delivering against robust and measurable performance and results
* Collaboration with all business stakeholders across Barclays UK to understand from workforce planning through to operational implications for resourcing, to enable to shape and implement an appropriate approach
Resourcing Expertise 20%
* Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of global labour marketplace, continual curiosity and learning in resourcing and external factors effecting resourcing
* Provide technical Resourcing expertise and advice to add value to resourcing strategy and delivery, including advice to businesses regarding appropriate and cost effective approaches and transformative improvements for the future
Managing Relationships 15%
* Proactively engage with HR colleagues across cluster to ensure an appropriate awareness and understanding of the broader recruitment agenda
* Drive collaboration and sharing across the COE and function
Insights and Reporting 15%
* Analyse market data and reports and monitor trends, highlight these with suggested resourcing innovation
* Interpret data to better inform the resourcing approach and transform the experience
* Resourcing subject matter expertise with a breadth of experience in various business areas
* Strong communication and influencing skills of tem, colleagues and business stakeholders- ability to build relationship with internal and external stakeholders
* Well-developed diagnostic skills and problem solving techniques. Skilled in the planning and execution of resourcing initiatives
* Strategically able to shape a compelling experience to candidates and hiring managers
* Experience of design, ownership and deliver resourcing strategic plans in large business areas
* Experience of managing business critical projects in a complex, fast-paced and deadline driven environment
* Working with and through others
* Leading a team who don't directly report, work in a matrixed environment
* Strong reputational, governance and risk mindset
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.