14 May England - Greater London, London Perm €35739.81 - €89349.54 per annum + Uncapped Commission + Company Car,
This is a one of kind opportunity for a very hungry, experienced and hardworking Sales manager to join a well-established and high-end Estate Agent in Earls Court.
Our client is looking for a truly exceptional individual who can take control of all the sales and hit the ground running. There are already guaranteed instructions that our client can provide which will mean that earning commissions will come quickly!
Responsibilities and Duties:
* To carry out viewings and market appraisals in a professional and efficient manner
* To manage the day to day running of the branch, maximising income and profit
* Calling the database to gain valuations and instructions
* To increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
* Managing and developing a team to fill their potential and enable them to meet and exceed the targets set
* Completing viewings and offer progression.
* Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities
What you get in return:
Our client is willing to offer a very competitive salary for the right person.
The basic will be £25,000-£30,000 per year and a realistic OTE in the first year of £75,000+
Second year OTE will be 120,000k +
There is also a potential for a company car and expenses are included also.
The commission structure is 12 - 15% + extra performance bonus
The role is Monday to Thursday 9am - 6.30. Fri 9am - 6pm and one Saturday every other week 10am - 4pm.
After a year, our client is willing to offer a % of company profits!
This is a highly rewarding position, which can lead to a great long-term career; however, it is not for everyone. Please ensure that you have the relevant skills before applying
Secret Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.