08 November England - Greater London, London Perm €83392.90 - €107219.44 per annum + bonus, 10% non cont pension
Job Title: Project Manager - Italian speaking
Location: London, 5NC
The Structural Reform Programme, Europe (SRP, Europe) is a firm-wide project to address our operating model and strategy in response to the UK's departure from the European Union.The workstream has dependencies with all the rest of the program workstreams namely, Macro, Credit, Equities, FRM, Banking, CB and Barclaycard; Finance, Risk, Treasury, Operations, Technology, Service Managment, Sourcing, Compliance, Legal, Audit, CCO and HR; Transfer Mechanisms, Design, Financial Markets Infrastructure, Client Planning and Stakeholders relations.
* Responsible of successful delivery of Italy project to plan, budget and agreed quality and governance standards.
* Responsible for interlocking Branches Plans with the rest of the program. From a planning perspective, and with the intention of avoiding duplication and/or oversight, all activities impacting the branches should form part of the functional and business plans
* Include Branches related activities in the Functional and Business Plans
* Gather knowledge and inputs from the countries into the program workstreams. Assure involvement of branches personnel in the discussion of specific topics as required.
* Assure workstreams' branches tasks coordination and consistency from country lens. Having a complete plan by jurisdiction with its dependencies identified
* Manages project teams engaged throughout the full delivery lifecycle. Delivery of projects supporting the business strategy from business case through to initiation, requirement analysis, design, build, testing, implementation and closure
* Manages the project end to end
- English and Italy language
- Financial regulatory experience
- Knowledgeable of how a European Branch works
- Knowledgeable of Infrastructure areas supporting the businesses, especially in Itallian region