Regulatory Manager (PSD2, Open banking, CMA Order, Wire transfer) required by my Financial Services client in the South West, on a long-term contract basis.
My client are looking for a talented individual to support the Director of Governance and Controls and the Senior Management team in the delivery, co-ordination and execution of key regulatory objectives, initiatives and projects.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience of working within a Financial Institution compliance / regulatory management role as part of a 1st line risk function.
* Contribute to new product development by identifying opportunities from a regulatory perspective and providing expert input to existing and developing projects.
* Keeping up to date of the regulatory landscape and changes to regulations, in order to provide internal subject matter expertise.
* Engagement with competent authorities, opinion leaders and relevant industry bodies
Skills and experience
* Strong experience in PSD2 and/or Open Banking
* Experience with CMA Order / Wire transfer is desirable
* Previous Compliance / Regulatory management position as part of a 1st line risk function within a financial firm.
* Sufficient gravitas and knowledge to represent the team amongst leading compliance and legal professionals.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Rate: Up to £600/day
Duration: 12 months +
Location: South West
If you are interested in this Regulatory Manager position (PSD2, Open banking, CMA Order, Wire transfer) and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.