REGULATORY | BA | CHANGE MANAGEMENT | REGULATORY CHANGE DELIVERY | BANKING
Job Title: Regulatory Business Analyst (VP)
We are currently looking for a Regulatory Business Analyst (VP) to join our team based in Northampton.
Regulatory Management - To ensure regulation is met in a sustainable and efficient. The team are responsible for tracking and responding to new financial service industry regulatory changes impacting Barclays UK by:
* Running a horizon scanning workstream along with Legal & Compliance; providing interpretation for key signature programmes
* Impact assessing all regulations impacting Barclays UK to be able to identify accountable executive, delivery owner and ensure a readiness check is completion for transition into a delivery programme
* Provide assurance for regulatory change programmes and escalating regulatory obligation risks to key senior Forums, Boards and ExCos.
* To define and maintain the Regulatory Management business analysis tools and techniques used the Regulatory Management portfolio.
* To oversee the business analysis on one or more Regulatory Change Projects/Programmes from initialisation through to transition to BAU
* Provide analysis, requirements definition and change management skills in support of regulatory change programmes required to ensure that the Barclays UK complies with new or amended regulatory, risk and control requirements, including:
* Leading impact assessments of new regulatory updates and the impact on the bank
* Undertake strategic options and assessments work to develop responses and options to respond to regulatory change
* Conducting traceability mapping & requirements analysis between regulations, rules, requirements and solution to provide an auditable view of how Barclays UK is complying with the regulations.
* Designing changes to existing operating models and processes to ensure regulatory change requirements are incorporated whilst ensuring end to end Barclays UK processes are optimised.
* Support implementation and execution of re-designed/ engineered processes to BAU to ensure regulatory change requirements are embedded in Barclays UK
* An ideal candidate would be someone who has a natural flare and passion for the regulatory space and a genuine interest in reading and understanding the regulatory requirements
* Experience of developing executive level strategic options and recommendations Experience of synthesising and developing assessment of regulation, impact and the strategic response to meet regulations
* Proven Change Management skills and expertise
* Experience of developing traceability between regulations, interpretations, requirements, solutions and proving reverse traceability (if appropriate)
* Experience of leading Target Operating Model assignments
* Experience of establishing effective control environment to enable transition to BAU
* Understanding Operations and associated IT systems;
* Experience working with compliance/risk and legal professionals
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.