Regional Security Manager
Location: Knutsford, Cheshire
Salary: Competitive plus excellent benefits
Radbroke. Barclays Technology Campus. Where the best talent in the world can build careers full of scope, variety and reward, by creating the technical solutions that meet today's demands, answer tomorrow's questions and redefine the future of finance.
The Physical Security Function's role is to enable Barclays business objectives through a comprehensive, coherent and consistent global physical security solution (including both technical and physical measures) that protects our people, premises and assets.
* Act as principal point of contact within their AoR for all Physical Security services.
* Contribute to the defining and setting of physical security strategy, together with the production of processes and procedures for physical security matters across Barclays.
* Devise and conduct a rolling programme of in-depth security risk assessments, primarily within their AoR, within an agreed time frame and written to a professional standard. Prioritisation will be driven by business critical requirements and higher threat profile.
* Identify, evaluate, mitigate and review physical security risks against known or perceived threats; applying security risk management techniques to treat, tolerate, transfer or terminate risk, whilst providing verbal or written specialist security advice.
* Conduct detailed Business Assurance and conformance checks to ensure the delivery of all services provided by outsourced security vendors meet the Physical Security Standard Operational Procedures and contract agreements
* Experience managing and implementing physical security policies, standards and procedures to a wide and varied audience; including, security risk management strategies and implementation at a national level
* Experience of managing physical security related incidents and investigations, including the provision of detailed reports and briefs
* Experience managing security resources; including vendor and stakeholder management at a senior level and associated fiscal / budgets controls.
* Experience managing and responding to, physical security-related incidents and investigations, including the provision of detailed reports and briefs.
* Good understanding of the physical security environment affecting the Financial Sector.
* Security Risk Management skills; must be able to identify, evaluate, and subsequently mitigate in depth and complex security-related issues and risks, using sound judgement, common sense and in-depth professional knowledge
* Experience in designing security building infrastructure operating models with sufficient depth of knowledge to identify points of risk impacting on the safety and security of people, premise and moveable assets
* Good understanding of UK policies (including data privacy) and standards in relation to technical security systems and applications.
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.