Line Manager Relationship management:
* Managing vacancy intake sessions with the hiring community to gain a detailed understanding of the candidate and role profile and to advise on sourcing strategy.
* Providing regular market information from both internal (e.g. MI) and external sources in order to act as a true market expert.
* Assistance in writing approved jobs specs in line with legislative requirements.
* Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added value services
* Regularly meeting with the Business Areas with the relevant Relationship Manager to promote Direct Recruitment as both a cost saving initiative and value added service of Resource Solutions.
* Delivering the end-to-end permanent recruitment process for Deutsche Bank acting as a consistent point of contact for both the candidate and hiring manager
* Working with the Recruitment Coordinators to ensure there is appropriate levels of signoff prior to commencing job search
* Responsible for effective channel management, engaging with the Internal Mobility, Referral Management, and Supplier Management teams to source the best possible talent for the role
* Collaborating closely with the Direct Sourcing team to promote non-agency supply and shape suitable sourcing strategies to identify the best external talent in the market
* Briefing PSL agencies, in conjunction with the Hiring Manager when required, to ensure the role profile is understood and positioned correctly with candidates
* Benchmarking and screening external candidates and developing high-quality candidate shortlists for Hiring Manager review
* Engaging with Hiring Managers to obtain feedback through each stage of the process
* Managing the candidate selection and interview process through use of the Recruitment Coordination and the Supplier Management team
* Conducting HR interviews with final stage candidates
* Actively managing the offer stage in line with the client policies
Recruitment Process Management:
* Ad hoc project work as required by the Relationship Manager and Account Director from time-to-time.
* Ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) targets.
* Ensuring in-house recruitment management solution is accurate and up to date at all times with support from the relevant Recruitment Coordinators.
* Ensure compliance with all client policies (including approval systems, compensation policies, e-mail policies, cost management, etc).
Process and Procedure compliance:
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.