Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
Global Markets combines the sales, trading and structuring of a wide range of financial markets products. This incorporates Debt Trading, including FX, Rates, Credit, Structured Finance and Emerging Markets; Equities and equity-linked products; Exchange-traded and over-the-counter derivatives and Money Market and securitised instruments.
Coverage of institutional clients is provided by the Institutional Client Group, while Research provides analysis of markets, products and trading strategies for clients.
Analytics and technology are seen as central to the Global Markets business, and not as support functions. Deutsche Bank's Strats function combines expertise in quantitative analytics, modelling, pricing and risk management with deep understanding of system architecture and programming.
The primary output is a scalable and flexible Front Office pricing and risk management system with consistent interface to both the Middle Office and Back Office. The consistency in analytics and the technology platform ensures that no arbitrage can exist between various parts of the Bank as well as rational allocation of constrained resources, including risk budget, balance sheet, funding, and capital.
Interns are integral part of the strats team and will be involved in projects that are relevant for the business. You will experience what it is like to work on a trading desk and gain experience to a variety of topics ranging from products, models and systems.
* Interns are integral part of the strats team and will be involved in projects that are relevant for the business. You will experience what it is like to work on a trading desk and gain experience to a variety of topics ranging from products, models and systems.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Strong quantitative analytical skills.
* Strong computing and programming (coding) skills.
* Knowledge of financial product and derivatives valuation models.
* Relevant education such as a BSc/MSc/PhD in a relevant subject such as Finance, Maths, Physics, Computer Science, Econometrics, Statistics or Engineering.
* The ability to communicate effectively across multiple teams and functions, in addition to excellent presentational skills
* A team player with strong interpersonal skills, leadership skills and multi-cultural understanding
* Able to multi-task different projects and prioritise against tight deadlines
* Willing and able to travel occasionally
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.