Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job title: Quality Assurance and Lead Testing Engineer
Corporate title: Assistant Vice President
You'll be a part of the Global Markets Technology group which is responsible for engineering solutions for some of the most complex business challenges. It develops systems that drive business and financial systems world-wide and develops award-winning solutions that drive competitive advantages for the bank. The group does this by combining its broad technology expertise with its deep understanding of the business and productions it supports.
* Providing Test management, leadership and technical guidance to the Testing team
* Liaising with other programme streams (Architecture, core build, Upstream, Downstream, Business, Operations, infrastructure services) and defining potential areas of automation, identifying best tools and creation of Automation suite/scripts
* Planning, analysing, executing and managing test cases and results - reporting on test and defects metrics
* Contributing to robust, scalable and high quality Test automation solutions for functional and regression testing
* Contributing to the building of continuous Integration environments and ongoing process improvement activities
* Estimating Test efforts, analysing and communicating Test results and participating in day to day activities
Skills & Qualifications:
* Experience in managing end to end Testing for different test phases, like Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing & Performance Testing and the issues that come with these phases
* Strong functional analysis and testing skills with experience of preparation/review/execution of test artefacts
* Hands-on experience of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)/Test Management tools
* Experience of working on trading platforms
* Very good understanding of Risk Management, Transaction and Trade Management
* Good understanding of XVA management (beneficial)
* Good understanding of Web Services and Database Testing (beneficial)
* Good understanding of Non Functional Testing (beneficial)
* Basic java knowledge (beneficial)
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.