The HRMI QlikView Developer role will work with the rest of the HRMI reporting solutions and technology teams to ensure that the HR Function and wider business has a set of tools that are simple to use, to answer HR Data related questions to drive data led insight. Support the continuous improvement of the HRMI presentation layer sitting on top of the HR Data Warehouse, primarily the QlikView Dashboards and Business Objects Web Intelligence reports.
* Develop the continuous improvement of the QlikView applications in the HR Function, particularly the HR Dashboard. Through quarterly release schedules; increase the data elements available, and improve the data visualisations
* In co-ordination with the Reporting Solutions team; continue to develop the Business Objects Web Intelligence reports to support business questions from the HR Data Warehouse.
* Provide a critical link between the HRMI technical teams and the Services, Partnering and Report Solutions teams in regards to the development of the presentation / exploration layer tools.
* Champion the continued role out of the Dashboard through training preparation, training delivery and documentation
* In co-ordination with the Business Analysts engage with the businesses to understand key drivers, collect business needs and prioritise requirements for the improvement of the HRMI dashboard and reports
* Provide subject matter expertise to HRMI related projects throughout the bank as required
Understand and adhere to the Barclays and HRMI team governance and control policies particularly in relation to data storage and delivery
* Stakeholder Management and Leadership
The HRMI team is an interesting and exciting place to work operating in a dynamic complex multi-disciplined business environment where change is constant and demanding. Therefore it is essential that the successful candidate is highly organised with a collaborative approach to working both within the team and with stakeholders.
* Proven experience in data modeling, ETL, dashboard design, development and data visualisation using QlikView
* Broad knowledge of Business Objects Web Intelligence designer (knowledge of the latest version BO4 desirable)
* Thorough knowledge of scripting, data source integration and advanced GUI development using QlikView
* Ability to gathering requirements and interpret business needs into technical specifications
* Strong knowledge of Qlik server architecture
* Ability to tune data loads and Qlik applications for efficient performance
* Ability to build SQL queries
* Knowledge of HR SAP systems or Success Factor
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.