Engineering & development
Engineering & development
We are seeking to attract an exceptional Project and Program Management professional to take on an exciting high-profile, multi-faceted role, dealing with internal technology managers and business unit customers.
The successful candidate will act as deputy for the Programme Manager in all areas of the Programme and oversee the central Technology Brexit PMO team. The scope of their involvement necessitates someone that is proactive, diligent, comfortable dealing with large volumes of data, and thrives in an environment of change.
* Programme Management
* Liaison with Central Brexit FM Programme and Counterparts in Workstreams to support the delivery of the Technology solutions for the Programme
* Reporting, Communication and Governance
* Ownership and management of the Steering Committee meetings and supporting materials
* Secretariat duties
* Provision of overall guidance to embedded workstreams for the appropriate level to support governance for key deliverables and escalation of issues.
* Ownership and management of the technology Core WG
* RAIDD Management
* Ownership of the Technology content for the Central Brexit FM RAIDD
* Liaison with Central Brexit FM to ensure the Tool can support the requirements for technology
* Management and coordination of the updates for the overall Technology content
* Cyclical refresh and review of the key Programme assumptions
* Planning, Coordination Escalation
* Ownership of the Technology plans
* Production and application of standards for planning and support Tech Leads and Dev Leads to ensure consistent level of content and quality
* On-going tracking
* Financials and Metrics
* Management of the overall budget and monthly financial process for Technology
* Monthly management reporting
* Variance analysis and management challenge on forecasts and ramp
* Documentation Management
* Administrator management of the Programme SharePoint
* Creation and maintenance of SharePoint Lists, permissioning and workflow
* Resource Management
* Coordination and Management of central PMO Team
* Engagement, matrix management for embedded PMO resources
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge and experience of Project and Program Management techniques / methodologies.
* Knowledge and experience of managing budgets, resourcing, forecasts and variance reporting.
* Ability to interact and empathize with development teams, demonstrating the ability to act as a value add partner for those teams.
* Must be comfortable working with senior level managers across a global organization.
* Ability to manage multiple activities to aggressive deadlines. Need to be able to quickly understand firedrill requirements and proactively follow up with delivery managers to ensure adherence to tight deadlines.
* Outstanding organizational, presentation and general follow-up skills required.
* Microsoft Project with demonstrable experience of constructing and critiquing project plans.
* Excellent time management skills, ability to efficiently prioritize and multitask, and work under pressure to meet deadlines and team objectives.
* Strong MSExcel data analysis knowledge required (Pivot Tables, vlookups)
* Proficiency in other Microsoft Office products, particularly Powerpoint. Also Sharepoint skills and knowledge.
* Understanding of internal billing & allocations, as they relate to project management.
* Background in managing Technology projects / application development or infrastructure.
* Strong academic track record/work experience.