Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
The Risk division has a fundamental responsibility to protect Deutsche Bank. With group-wide responsibility for the management and control of credit, market, operational and reputational risks, we have a unique vantage point which allows us a holistic view of our businesses and our clients. Nearly 4,000 employees work together to achieve our ambition to be an industry-leading risk management organisation.
In an increasingly complex environment, risk management is fast-becoming the most sought after place to build a career within the banking world. Risk at Deutsche Bank is relied upon to help shape the strategy of the organisation and the wider industry agenda.
Job Title: Project Manager - Pricing Model Risk Control Programme
Corporate Title: Vice President
You'll be joining the Model Risk Function - Change Team which is responsible for providing project management services to the Pricing Model Risk Control Programme (PMRCP). The team operates in a particular challenging environment, delivering top priority programmes within Risk and involving cross-divisional teams including Trading, Finance, Market Risk Management, Global Model Validation and Governance and Global Technology.
The PMRCP is a high-profile, multi-year risk initiative with board-level visibility while satisfying regulatory requirements. Key objectives of the programme are delivery of a pricing model risk management framework, governance and model usage controls whilst ensuring compliance with the new cross-divisional Pricing Model Risk Governance policy and continuous remediation of key gaps to meet target state requirements of the OCC SR11-07 guidance on model risk management.
* Owning and self-managing multiple work-streams within the Programme and associated deliverables
* Handling multiple stakeholders and managing risks / issues / dependencies
* Having a 'healthy dose' of Subject Matter Expertise (SME) / business skills in the risk management areas and communicating at a detailed level with subject matter experts (SME's)
* Delivering Project Management (PM) documentation to an exceptionally high standard e.g. work-stream presentations, project plans, status update reports, business requirements and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) plans where required
* Providing hands-on involvement in all areas of a project life cycle e.g. analysis, design, UAT testing, providing training, implementation
* Providing assistance to other work-streams within the Programme or across parallel Run The Bank (RTB) initiatives
* Driving prioritisation and effort estimation decisions
* Managing conflicts and guiding the decision-making process
Skills and Qualifications:
* Excellent written and communication skills coupled with very strong Microsoft (MS) Office skills
* Market / model risk experience preferable
* Experience in managing large-scale projects independently
* Accuracy with numbers and a keen eye for detail
* Strong business and analytical skills
* Industry/Banking knowledge in Tier 1 Investment Bank
* Ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders of the programme
* Pragmatic approach to delivering change
* Proven time and resource management skills
* Ability to work on an autonomous basis or as part of team
* Ability to cope well under pressure and to tight deadlines
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.