You will be responsible for the delivery of IT projects in a co-ordinated manner, involving proactive interventions and decision-making to ensure projects stay on track within agreed cost, time and quality standards.
The role will be to liaise with business managers/sponsors to understand and help capture business requirements and then evaluate the best options/methods to deliver the solution.
This role involves the effective management of issues, priorities, budgets, exceptions, communications and project team members.
Implementing a new IFA business
Implementing and delivering a new workflow tool
New Application management package roll out
The following is essential:
* Previous Project Management experience
* Strong IT background (ideally Infrastructure focused)
* Experience in both infrastructure and business led projects -
understands technical issues and translate these to business stakeholders.
* Ability to manage concurrent projects
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* PRINCE2 practitioner qualified and other industry best practice PM qualifications
* Proficient in Microsoft Project and other PM tools
* Worked in a regulated environment / industry
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.