New 17 October England - Greater London, London Perm €76219.51 - €83148.56 per annum + bonus + pension
Project Manager required by my Investment Management client in London.
You will be responsible for the delivery of IT projects in a co-ordinated manner, involving proactive interventions and decision-making to ensure projects stay on track within agreed cost, time and quality standards.
The role will be to liaise with business managers/sponsors to understand and help capture business requirements and then evaluate the best options/methods to deliver the solution.
This role involves the effective management of issues, priorities, budgets, exceptions, communications and project team members.
Implementing a new IFA business
Implementing and delivering a new workflow tool
New Application management package roll out
Implement a new internal recruitment system
The following is essential:
* Previous Project Management experience
* Strong IT background (ideally Infrastructure focused)
* Ability to manage concurrent projects
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Investment Management experience is beneficial but not essential
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.