My client are looking for a talented, motivated and resilient individual to manage the delivery of a strategic Finance Transformation project.
The overall task is to create a central reporting hub for Finance, eliminating process duplication and taking away BAU pain points.
Amongst other things, you'll ensure that functional requirements and non-functional requirements (i.e. architectural, infrastructure, security, testing, migration, operational, DR) are effectively captured & prioritised.
This role will suit someone who has got a strong Project Management background, as well as having proven success with the delivery of an Enterprise Reporting / Data Warehouse project.
The following skills / experience is required:
* Strong Project Manager
* Previously delivered an Enterprise Reporting / Data Warehouse project
* Investment Banking background
* Product knowledge (Fixed Income, Rates, Equities, Derivatives)
* Resilient personality
* Good communication skills
* An understanding of the difference between Reporting data and Operational data
Rate: Up to £700/day
Duration: 9 months + (2 year project)
If you are interested in this Project Manager position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.