The Visa Tokenisation Service (VTS) team -part of Visa's Digital Division- engages with clients and key stakeholders across Europe for the delivery of payment propositions based on VTS, with an initial focus on mobile payment propositions.
The planning function within this team needs to implement and manage a governance model to deliver such expansion, as well as designing the tools for the planning and internal reporting on progress in line with models followed in other regions.
The position we are seeking to cover is that of a PMO that will help in the design and implementation of the tools needed for effective project management and tracking of tokenization deployment across Europe.
* Development and management of tracking and reporting tools for the VTS deployment in Europe
* Support in planning activities at bank, country and European region level
* Help the deployment team in their interactions with other internal stakeholders
* Capture and coordinate the report submitted by the deployment team and ensure it is accurately maintained
* Document past development in accordance with new tools being developed
* Ensure consistency and coherence across input received from other team members
* Organise existing documentation into shared drives
* Collaborative, capable of driving consensus between different teams and region
* Focused on results, flexible, creative and with a can do attitude
* Good communication skills, capable of standing in front of different audiences, from technical teams to decision makers
* Bachelor's degree
* Good knowledge of Power Point and Excel
* Robust knowledge of European payments landscape, with special focus on programme / project management
* Organised, analytical and numeracy skills
* Good understanding of the Visa Tokenisation service / mobile payments / other Visa digital solutions