Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Project Manager
Corporate Title: Associate / AVP
Division: Wealth Management
You'll be joining the Wealth Management Central Transformation team which delivers projects across regulatory and risk, strategic change, Information Technology (IT) and core platforms, as well as owning the business architecture and target operating model design. The team ensures prioritisation of resources and implementation of best practice to ensure successful execution of the Wealth Management "Transform" agenda.
You will be working in different disciplines within the Transformation team either focusing on overall program governance, deep diving into business architecture and process change or supporting the execution of a global program.
You will be challenged to confront real-world business issues, think strategically, ensure disciplined execution and influence stakeholders across the organisation. You will have the opportunity to make a strong impact and distinguish yourself as someone who can deliver to time and budget.
* Supporting the design and implementation of organisational change based on defined principles and standards
* Working with the program Vice President and Director in the planning and delivery of large scale programs
* Monitoring progress, identifying and escalating potential issues
* Helping to monitor the program budget, expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits
* Interacting with third party contributors, supporting the management of dependencies, interfaces and risks for the program's successful outcome
* Mentoring the evaluation of post-implementation benefits, realisation and lessons learned
* Working in variety of team situations with requirement to communicate and coordinate
Skills & Qualifications:
* Educated to Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification / relevant work experience, preferably within global financial institutions /Banks or a top management consultancy
* Previous relevant experience working within a project environment with an understanding of different project management tools and techniques
* Structured, organised and results oriented approach to work
* Able to demonstrate a high level of diligence and attention to detail, in addition to ensuring high quality and consistency in the deliverables produced
* The ability to absorb information quickly and deal with complex and ambiguous situations
* Competency in assessing and analysing the business and financial impact of proposed initiatives and to make sound recommendations
* Strong communication skills with the ability to use both written and oral communication to gain organisational support and enthusiasm for initiatives
* Excellent interpersonal skills and team player with high energy, drive and determination
* Highly proficient with Microsoft (MS) Office suite, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.