Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Project Management Analyst
Corporate Title: Analyst / Associate
As a Programme Management Officer you will support the Bank's Group Chief Operating Officer (COO) and the Chief of Staff of COO to exercise the cross-divisional governance, as well as overseeing a number of activities to support all functions.
* Supporting the COO Executive Committee (ExCo)
* Supporting ad-hoc governance requests such as "Go App" and "BoardPad"
* Acting as the interface to the Bank wide House of Governance, ensuring adherence
* Developing and maintaining the governance calendar and associated cadence, for the COO function
* Developing consistent templates and tools for use in support of governance forums
* Maintaining the overall COO strategy, driving and developing this further
* Working on key intra-COO strategic initiatives on a project basis
* Working with other business and infrastructure divisions on Deutsche Bank wide strategic initiatives
* Working on "special projects" as needed, typically time-sensitive and highly confidential initiatives
Skills & Qualifications:
* Experience in effectively communicating and positively influencing diverse Stakeholders and team members
* Proficient speaking and presentation skills. In particular, excellent Microsoft (MS) PowerPoint and MS Excel
* Proven project management and people management capabilities
* Previous experience of working with other areas of the company such as Finance, Sales, Marketing and Executive Management
* Proven experience at prioritising and looking at the big picture and sharing knowledge and best practices
* Open minded and empathetic, with customers and users
* Ability to work in fast paced environments and ability to prioritise to move work forward, whilst juggling urgent requests
* Ability to work in virtual teams and in matrix structures and experienced in working with multiple locations
* Fluent in English, both written and verbal with fluency in German (beneficial)
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.