We have acquired the need for a Contract Programme Manager due to the current candidate progressing within the business. This could be your opportunity to be part of a team that intends to revolutionise IT infrastructure within Barclays and the banking industry.
Overall purpose of role
* Aligns the objectives for defined and agreed activities with business change objectives and authorises the selection and planning of all related projects and activities.
* Promotes the change vision to staff at all levels of the business operation, brings order to complex situations and keeps a focus on business objectives.
* Ensures that stakeholder mapping is comprehensive and considers internal - including Accountable Executives, governance forums, end users, others business and functions, and SMEs, and external stakeholders - including clients, media, regulatory bodies, government and trade unions.
* Defining and gaining appropriate sign-off for the programme's resourcing strategy during the initiate phase.
* Has implemented enterprise-wide risk management programmes, drawing on marketplace and industry experiences; can cite relevant risk case studies;
* Extensive experience in managing large intricate budgets; knows overall departmental budget and cost dynamics;
* Risk and control experience, alongside experience of vulnerability management and logical access management
* Coaches others in problem solving techniques and issues; displays ability to reach decisions under conditions of uncertainty or high risk.
The Benefits: Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our employees. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed.
Our Culture: Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Barclays is an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. For more detailed information, please visit our dedicated Diversity and Inclusion site here.