The prime responsibility of a Shared Services Production Services team member is to manage the 1st & 2nd line support to the Global Markets Shared Services trading and risk systems across all Fixed Income Asset classes. The ideal candidate will have strong technical and Fixed Income business knowledge of products, and is willing to work in a fast paced trading environment coverigng a large suite of Applications that do not all have US based L3 coverage, requiring good global communication and escaltion skills.
Role / Principal Accountabilities:
Level1 & Level2 support for trading and risk systems across the multiple Fixed Income Asset classes. The candidate will provide trading floor Production Support for a wide range in-house trading systems.
Ideal candidate must have the Ability to analyze and support Governements, Treasuries, IRD's, Structured Products and Credit derivatives, & FX. The team is also responsible for monitoring daily batches that that are necessary for different business units in each region and ensure the successful completion of those batches.
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
* Minimum 4-5 years' experience in trade floor Production Support in Fixed Income
* Very Strong investigative skills, matched by deep techincal and business knowledge
* Self starter who is confident to work on his own when required
* Working knowledge of Fixed Income products (Rates, Credit, Securitized Products, FX, etc.)
* Able to navigate in UNIX and Windows proficently,
* Strong Unix skills, including reading and understanding the UNIX file system.
* Good Sybase knowledge and experience
* Fixed income and derivatives product experience
* Strong technical and analytical skills.
* Experience of deploying large scale global releases with understanding to follow up with all PR checks and ability to deal with any trouble shooting independently
* Excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task, and work towards tight deadlines.
* Able to handle a fast paced trading environment.
* Experience of monitoring software and maintaining and improving rulebases
* Sentinel Experience, BAU support, setting up rules, updating configuration
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge preferred
* Experience with electronic trading applications have connectivity to external trading applications such as Bloomberg, Tradeweb,eSpeed and MarkItWire to send/retrieve information.
* Strong SQL knowledge, able to trouble shoot DB issues, and build queries for table data analysis
* Autosys setup and configuration, understanding of JIL definitions, and Max Run alarms
* Good partnership skills working with both global support team and Development teams
* Market Data types and its usage
* A good understanding ITIL practices.
* Strong Excel knowledge
* Seeks, listens to and accepts feedback
Right to Work
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA.
Please contact us if you are visiting our offices and require any form of personal assistance or physical adaptations to be provided for your appointment. A member of staff will be happy to help.