Radbroke. Barclays Technology Campus. A truly digital business. Based in Knutsford, Cheshire, Radbroke is a vital strategic centre and one of the largest for information security in the UK. Here, 3500 of the best minds in the business conceive, design and develop the innovative technology solutions that protect our customers and lead the world in digital banking. It's where the best talent in the world can build careers full of scope, variety and reward, by creating the technical solutions that meet today's demands, answer tomorrow's questions and redefine the future of finance.
Barclays Collaboration Services CTO are responsible for the technology strategy, architecture, design and engineering for the products that underpin Collaboration Services.
Overall purpose of role:
* Own and define the technical strategy and target architecture for Device, Workspace and Imaging at Barclays
* Define and own the Products that support the Device, Workspace and Imaging Services
Key specific accountabilities.
Device, Workspace and Imaging Product strategy.
* Create and maintain strong relationships with your stakeholder network, ensuring your products are relevant and meet the required outcomes
* Continually assess market capabilities to ensure Barclays is adopting the most relevant capabilities in the industry
* Define and own the target architecture for Device, Workspace and Imaging Products within the Collaboration Services Ecosystem, gaining approval across your stakeholder community, including the group CTO.
* Define and own the strategy for Device, Workspace and Imaging Products, demonstrating a clear alignment of the end state to defined outcomes and a clear transition strategy, laying out the approach to achieving the end state
* Define and own the roadmap for the Device, Workspace and Imaging Product set to bring new products to production over a 5 year planning horizon, delivering user experience, technology, operational and commercial benefits. To that end, analyse proposed product requirements, prepare return-on-investment analysis, and establish time schedules with Engineering.
* Negotiate favourable product pricing with vendors by utilizing market research data to understand cost, and using internal customer insights to understand demand.
* Provide source data for product communications and marketing
Device, Workspace and Imaging Product Lifecycle.
* Lead Product Engineering to ensure the delivered solution meets the defined outcomes
* Ensure products are released on time and to quality
* Ensure that there is a clear plan for the decommission of any legacy products being replaced
Stakeholder management and leadership.
Your Skills and Qualifications will include
* Experienced in architecting & designing successfully implemented enterprise class Device, Workspace and Imaging solutions for global financial services organisations
* Experienced in driving, supporting a governing major transformation
* Has an exceptional understanding of;
* Workstation / Laptop / Thin Client / Tablet
* SmartPhone / Blackberry
* Windows and Mac OS
* BYOD & CYOD
* Device as a Service
* Image Management
* Familiar with all key vendors;
* Microsoft Product Suite
* Apple Product Suite
* Dell/Lenovo Desktop Hardware
* HP Desktop & Print Hardware
* Mobile Iron
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US.
With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.