You will be the main contact for their European business, meeting with current clients and users in order to maintain and increase satisfaction and usage, and to guide offices in new rollouts of the platform, as well as managing enhancement requests.
This is an important role for the business as they scale their technical and resource capability and conduct ever more complicated technical integrations for their clients. It will be important to understand the customer requirements and use-cases, and to understand how client requests in their area may merge with others globally.
The following is essential:
* Have previously undertaken a Product Manager / Account manager position in some area of technology.
* Have an understanding of the Software development lifecycle (SDLC).
* Proactive and positive approach to work and an eagerness to learn and progress.
* Enjoy organisation and tools.
* Effective problem solver.
* Likes people, people like you!
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 + package
If you are interested in this Product Manager position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.