The Process Simplification Consultant - Lead will work within the Process enabler, to support the Transformation Programme with defining and managing the relevant books of work, co-ordinating and support the build out of the process capability.
* Partner with Enablers and Transformation Programmes to shape and support the 2020 Book of Work and associated planning
* Lead / support end-to-end Process Transformation diagnostics
* Ensure adherence to the defined standards to process transformation and process architecture
* Ensure changes to the standards are assessed, tested and incorporated real-time
* Support business areas with the adoption of standards and new process tooling methods such as Casewise
* Project Manage all aspect of the Process Enablers engagement with the relevant Transformation Programmes and act as a point of escalation
* Drive skills gap analysis of existing resource and support uplift of capability
* Minimum years' experience in a Process transformation / re-engineering discipline (Agile, Lean, Scum)
* Understanding of Process Mapping standards and architecture
* Use of Casewise or similar process mapping toolkit
* Project Management experience in a process and iterative environment - including all aspects of Planning, RAID Management and Reporting
* Strong Communication, stakeholder and relationship management skills - including all aspects of facilitation (workshops and meeting), decision making, conflict resolution, influencing and presentation
* A "commercial and entrepreneurial" mind-set - used to working in a fast paced environment and applying innovative thinking and solutions
* Experience of emerging technologies such as AI, Robotics, Machine Learning etc.
* Strongly desirable - Working knowledge of Scrum