Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Job Title: Process Business Analyst
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President/Vice President
Division: Regulation, Compliance & Anti-Financial Crime
You will be joining the Regulation, Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) division, which protects the integrity and reputation of Deutsche Bank. The division manages the Bank's risks and helps to avoid unintentional rule breaches and conflicts of interest. They also advise on ethical conduct, governance issues and keep our organisation up-to-date on regulatory and political challenges.
You will be joining the Operational Excellence Team, which supports Compliance, Government & Regulatory Affairs Department, AFC and Global Corporate Governance in ensuring that processes are efficient, effective and managed to Group Standards. In addition, this will include the identification and deployment of any process opportunities and resolving issues.
* Understanding and interpreting existing business process and future requirements
* Creating usable and re-usable business models in the Enterprise Operational Excellence Tool, in partnership with Process Modellers
* Creating, validating, refining and expanding the model
* Managing the process architecture departmental areas of process responsibility
* Ensuring development and application of the department's elements of the Enterprise Process Model, through any project lifecycles and in partnership with Process Modellers
* Detailing the model from Process, to task and procedures, into training materials
* Planning, executing and delivering workshops, including documentation and communication of outputs
* Contributing to delivering the Departmental process objectives
Skills & Qualifications:
* Process expertise, experience of creating, analysing and maintaining business process models in a standard modelling tool preferably applying Business Process Model and Notation
* Experience in a Compliance, AFC, Risk or other 2nd line control function
* Ability to discover and analyse complex process flows within a defined process architecture, applying a standard notation
* Performance and productivity oriented, with an ability to drive quality Programme performance and delivery
* Experience of implementing process improvement, across a global business
* Proven experience within Risk Management and/or of Control policies and procedures
* Previous experience working effectively in globally diverse teams and matrix organisations
* Ability to lead Process Discovery workshops with process performers and relay findings to senior members of staff (including gap analysis of requirements vs. current capabilities)
* Good working knowledge of the Legal and/or Compliance processes
* Lean and/or Six Sigma Process experience
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.