27 September England - Greater London, London Perm €83392.90 - €95306.17 per annum + bonus + package
Principal Desktop Architect required by my Investment Bank client in London.
You'll be a key member of the Technical Services team supporting the IT infrastructure used by the whole of the Invetsment Bank. Services provided include data and voice network management, systems administration and management, 24-hour IT operations, helpdesk, desktop services, dealing room support, market data services and management of the data centre.
The team is responsible for all aspects of desktop engineering from operational management and application packaging and deployment.
You'll be responsible for governance of agreed IT strategies within the team as well as contributing to the development of future strategy. The role will require time spent on technical duties and the management of other project work as required.
The following skills/experience is required:
* Previously worked for an Investment Bank or Financial Services firm
* Packaging using Install Shield
* Windows networking including TCP/IP, name resolution, firewalls
* Sequencing using Microsoft App-V 5
* Active Directory and group policies.
* VMware Horizon
* Experience in supporting business critical applications and servers.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary: Up to £80,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Principal Desktop Architect position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.