Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
At Deutsche Bank, good compliance is everybody's responsibility. The Compliance department's core functions support good compliance practice to prevent and detect violations of all applicable laws, rules and principles that observe high standards of individual behaviour and business conduct.
Working closely with the business, compliance professionals ensure that our risk based programme is both globally effective and locally anchored to our key divisional businesses. As an independent and robust second level control function, the Compliance Department seeks to manage compliance risk and deepen the culture of compliance at Deutsche Bank through the development and management of strategies that are sustainable and increases the trust of our clients.
As a Personal Assistant (PA) you'll be providing full cover to the Regional Head / Managing Director (MD) / Senior Director Level Managers. This will include extensive diary management, travel arrangements, processing invoices and ad hoc projects. Team support for travel will occasionally be required.
* Pro-active diary management
* Organising meetings, video and audio conference calls across a variety of time zones; co-ordinating diaries, booking meeting rooms
* Preparing PowerPoint and Excel presentations on occasion
* Drafting of standard letters/correspondence
* Filing and distributing documents, archiving and escalating urgent issues to senior management
* Obtaining pre-approval for any planned business travel through the Chief Operations Office (COO) team
* Organising travel arrangements (airline tickets, taxis, hotels, visas and itineraries) for Managers (and team members on occasion in line with Department processes)
* Providing travel packs to travellers advising of travel/expense processes and rules
* Preparing and submitting expenses for Managers
* Minute taking and chasing action points where required
* Assisting with the preparation of time consuming or complicated documents or presentations
* General office duties: scanning, photocopying, printing
* Processing invoices as part of the wider PA Team
* Covering the role of fellow PAs during holidays/sickness and at busy times
* Ordering all equipment and office supplies
* Liaising with helpdesk services (Information Technology (IT), voice support, CRES property, Security Pass Office)
* Assisting new joiners with their initial set up and logging information for all leavers
* Taking on ad-hoc projects
Skills & Qualifications:
* Excellent IT skills (including MS Office, Concur - Lotus Notes would be beneficial)
* Experience within a financial background - beneficial
* Experience of maintaining office and administrative systems
* Ability to handle and manage a number of different projects simultaneously
* Ability to interact with Front Office Staff, Regulators, Vendors and teams
* Strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
* Excellent developed verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work with a minimum of direction and be part of a close team
* Possesses a proactive approach to projects and responsibilities
* Flexible and adaptable to change with exceptional organisational skills
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.