By taking on the role of Payroll Administrator you'll play a vital part in our vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. We need everyone to step up to their full potential at this exciting time for our business. So if you're inspired by the opportunity, and if you have the necessary qualities, then we urge you to apply.
By remaining absolutely focused on our customers' world we can help them make sense of the complexity they face and together achieve the best outcomes for them.
By living and breathing our six #behaviours we'll continue to build trust and become the leader they turn to at a time of change.
The Payroll Administrator will support the payroll end to end process for UK, and associated UK Group Companies and to deliver the administration of payments to the Inland Revenue and other third parties.
* Experience of technical payroll essential
* Detailed knowledge of current financial and employment legislation relevant to payroll, particularly Tax & NIC knowledge
* Working knowledge of PeopleSoft/Paycost and Source systems would be useful
* Take all reasonable steps to make sure we fulfil any external regulatory, legal and industry Obligations
* Use your judgement to strengthen our positive risk and control culture, by identifying, assessing and managing risk
* Understand our Code of Conduct and how it applies to your work. Comply with all relevant policies, including mandatory training
* Where you have contact with any third parties then you must make sure these are managed according to the Managing Contractual Relationships Framework & highlight accordingly
* Follow your responsibilities as an expenditure authoriser set out in the financial procedures
* Working knowledge of the Statements of Principle and Code of Practice
* Working knowledge of financial services regulatory and legislatory frameworks
Ideal candidates will be from a payroll background but they are happy to review candidates with exceptional data entry experience, good team working, not daunted by high volume work and have excellent attention to detail.
Working in a previous HR environment will be a benefit.