New 01 December England - Greater London, London Perm €48503.33 - €58203.99 per annum + bonus + package
PMO Co-ordinator required by my Investment Management firm in London.
* Gathering data about project progress and chasing for project reports to be produced on time.
* Producing management information and reports.
* Ensuring project plans are in place and key milestones are being delivered.
* Ensuring projects have gone through appropriate gateway approvals to move to the next stages of the plan.
* Managing projects to successful completion, meeting the time, cost and quality expectations of the key stakeholders.
* Ensuring the agreed project management methods, standards, documents and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in the Financial Services sector (buy-side) without requiring previous Financial experience.
The following skills are required:
* Experience of a formal project methodology and project management.
* Experience in capturing requirements and drafting business cases.
* Knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
* Experience of resource management.
* Experience of SDLC and Test processes.
* Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
* Skill at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness.
Salary: Up to £42,000 + bonus
If you are interested in this PMO Co-ordinator position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.