* Assisting with developing and updating complex PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets and other documents.
* Drafting and typing correspondence, making copies, preparing binders, answering and screening manager's phone calls and directing inquiries to the proper party within the team.
* Manage details of team meetings, including logistics, agenda/materials, onsite support and event management.
* Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees and outside companies. Will include interfacing with Senior Management and their assistants, and other senior executives.
* Act as a liaison, problem solver, and facilitator as the first contact for the Team leads.
* Process expense reports and providing general information to incoming calls regarding Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Travel Policy and Expense Reporting.
* Facilitating and coordinating communications and administrative procedures across the team.
* Coordinating conference/meeting room set-up, ordering catering, and making logistical arrangements.
* Making travel arrangements (airline and hotel reservations) and processing expense reports.
* Providing back up assistance to other administrative support team members as needed.
* Support projects as needed for the team.