Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and service centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary.
We process payments in excess of a trillion euros across the bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day. A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the work they do. In return, we offer excellent career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
Job title: Operations Lead Corporate title: Associate
Hiring Manager: Reena Shah
You'll be part of a fast-moving, always evolving environment and will have direct contact with the Trading and Sales teams (together with other operational teams) working on one of the core and key reconciliation processes supporting both Global Equity Derivatives (GED) and the Global Prime Finance (GPF) business lines. One of the key control reports performed is the Listed Futures & Options reconciliation where we reconcile what has been captured in our Risk management platform versus what has been cleared and processed in the Bank Office (BO) system.
* Performing daily transactions / position and cash reconciliations focused around trading of Listed Futures and Options along with other team members
* Conducting root cause analysis on breaks seen and helping to create daily Management Information Systems (MIS)
* Working with Trading and other Operations teams to help fix upstream issues
* Conducting testing on new functionality being delivered as and when required
Skills & Qualifications:
* Banking experience (preferably in Listed Futures and Options)
* Reconciliation experience and knowledge of Clearvision, GMI or Imagine (beneficial)
* Effective time management and an ability to work effectively under pressure
* Ability to analyse large amounts of data and identify issues
* Ability to escalate and communicate articulately to management
* A strong attention to detail with a past trade support background (beneficial - especially working on a trading floor type environment)
* Strong excel skills (beneficial)
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.