Resource Solutions are offering a number of exciting opportunities in our ever expanding Manchester office.
We are in the process of building a new team of Direct Recruiters who will partner with one of the largest and most prestigious global Investment Banks.
The role of a Direct Recruiter on the team will see the individual work closely with the onsite team in London as well as the Hiring Managers in the business to source and talentpool the best talent in the banking industry.
The ideal candidates will have a sound recruitment background and a strong drive to remain or move into an RPO world, the role will involve the below duties:
* Attending telephone role briefings with the Recruiter / and or Hiring Manager as required.
* Ensuring contract and temporary direct sourcing strategies are agreed with the onsite Recruiter and channels are identified to deliver against vacancy requirements
* Responsible for proactive sourcing against agreed role profiles.
* Source candidates via social media, networking, database and on the candidate portal on client website etc.
* Closing the candidates on salary expectations and ensuring all aspects of the client cover sheet has been fully covered e.g. notice period, interviews, holidays etc and that the candidate fully understands the Pre-employment Screening requirements of the client.
* Ensuring all KPI's are met e.g. candidates sourced, candidates interviewed, shortlisted, interviews and offers etc.
* Building direct talent pools for the Client utilising your knowledge of the client and future demands.
* Ensuring that all candidate contact promotes the Client's employer brand.
* Providing regular updates to the onsite recruiter and hiring manager on the strength of direct talent pools and sourcing progress against specific roles.
* Ensuring the direct recruitment SLA's are met / or exceeded.
* Working to develop innovative sourcing techniques.
* Become an expert in the specialism recruited for and be able to converse confidently with prospective candidates on skillsets, technologies and projects in that specialism.
* Conducting telescreening and review of competencies, skills and experience as part of qualification process before submitting a shortlist within the agreed timeframes.
* Be comfortable managing and reacting efficiently to changing volumes of recruitment.
* Liaison with the onsite recruiter and hiring manager to ensure feedback is given on all CV's.
* Provision of regular commentary on direct recruitment activity including market insight, competitor activity, salary information and new initiatives to attract candidates
* Ad hoc project work as given by the Direct Team Leader and onsite recruiter from time to time.