As part of a firm initiative to consolidate Futures and OTC products to a uniform platform, the ADSU and Horizon team will be responsible for development and testing this offering. This project involves consolidation of Futures and OTC products on to the GMI platform, The team is focused on raising all OTC and ETD specific requirements on various discussions streams, and ensuring these are documented and presented to FIS. In the upcoming months, they will begin full front to back UAT. This includes creating test scripts, conducting UAT and escalating all issues to relevant stake holders to ensure all functionality for OTC and ETD is present on the GMI platform.
The AVP is responsible for testing for multiple test streams for the ADSU and Horizon project. They will help to create thorough test scripts and conduct detailed testing. Essentially they are responsible for identifying gaps in the development and escalating them.
* developing detailed test scripts
* ensure all OTC and ETD requirements are thoroughly tested in GMI.
* articulate all testing results, as well as document all testing evidence
* identify and raise issues to ADSU and Horizon project stream leads
* track changes/enhancements to original scope are maintained and recorded through the testing phase
* attend all UAT calls across different streams, to ensure all issues identified during testing are raised in all relevant forums
* Experience creating test scripts and conducting UAT
* Well spoken, articulate, able to work well with other teams and balance multiple UAT streams
* Experience with the OTC / ETD Clearing Business
* GMI expertise
* Projects/Change experience
Risk and Control Objective
* All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards