ConSol Partners' client is a leading broadcasting agency currently managing the content of various different cable television networks.
ConSol Partners' client are very much at the forefront of shaping the future look and feel of web based interactive content over media and television and are urgently looking for a NodeJS Developer.
* Web Development experience.
* Experience with responsive designs.
* Thorough understanding of the web and web browsers, their capabilities and limitations.
* 2-4 years of experience with ReactJS and tools/frameworks such as Redux, WebPack.
* 2-4 years of experience with NodeJS.
* Functional experience with distributed source control 'Git', continuous integration, and automated testing.
* Knowledge of 'Docker'.
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively.
* Analytical and critical thinking skills, as well as strong attention to detail.
* Good interpersonal skills, and written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience with GraphQL.
* Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
* Experience in media, news, and/or entertainment industry.
* Demonstrated experience of micro services and cloud services.
* Experienced with unit and functional automated testing tools.
* Worked in a DevOps environment.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.