My client, a top and extremely well respected trading firm, is looking for a Network Engineer to join their team in London. This is an opportunity to break into the finance/trading industry, as the firm focuses more on your skills and attributes than previous financial experience.
Role: Network Engineer
Salary: £50-70k + bonus + benefits
Role type: Permanent
* Implementation of network solutions to firms standard
* Support of network and firewall related incidents from production and corporate units
* Deliver projects based on a combination of Kanban, Agile and Devops methodologies
* Strong and clear understanding for Routing and Switching: OSPF, BGP, LDP, MPLS VPNs, Multicast, Spanning-Tree.
* Excellent understanding of TCP/IP
* Firewall design / configuration / deployment. Primarily Palo Alto, Fortigate and Cisco ASA. IPSec VPNs.
* Data Centre experience and hands-on with hardware
* Linux experience essential
* Scripting Bash and/or Python
If you'd like to know more, please respond with your CV ASAP and I'll get back to you.