New 15 September England - Greater London, London Perm €59566.36 - €101262.81 per annum + Bonus + Package
My client, a top tier London based bank, is looking for a talented individual to design, implement, maintain, and support their growing network infrastructure.
Role: Network Engineer
Salary: £50-85k + Bonus + Package
Location: London AND remote
Role type: Perm
You will be part of the Network Engineering Team responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable and highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
* Configuration and support of various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS).
* Design, implement and support configuration changes inclusive of switch, router, Load Balancer and Firewall appliances.
* Monitor Network performance and ensure system availability and reliability, including utilization, trending, and capacity planning
The following is required:
* Cisco Routers & Switches (NEXUS 9k, 5k, 2k, C3600, C4900, ASR, ISR)
* Palo Alto Firewalls and Panorama
* Cisco Firewall (ASA)
* Cisco ACS
* Cisco ISE
* Cisco Prime
* Cisco Wi-Fi (MSE, 5520, 5508)
* Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g. IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF)
* CCNP or CCIE or equivalent experience
* Palo Alto (PCNSE) or equivalent experience
If you'd like to know more, please respond ASAP with an updated CV