New 17 May England - Greater London, London Perm €77436.26 - €95306.17 per annum + good bonus + package
My client are looking for a talented individual to design, implement, maintain, and support their growing network infrastructure.
You will be part of the Network Engineering Team responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable and highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
The role is based in London, with the ability to work remotely.
* Configuration and support of various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS).
* Design, implement and support configuration changes inclusive of switch, router, Load Balancer and Firewall appliances.
* Monitor Network performance and ensure system availability and reliability, including utilization, trending, and capacity planning
The following is required:
* Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g. IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF)
* Cisco Routers & Switches (NEXUS 9k, 5k, 2k, C3600, C4900, ASR, ISR)
* Palo Alto Firewalls and Panorama
* Citrix NetScaler
* Cisco Firewall (ASA)
* Cisco ACS
* Cisco Wi-Fi (MSE, 5520, 5508)
* CCNP or CCIE or equivalent experience
* Palo Alto (PCNSE) or equivalent experience
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000 dependent on experience. Plus bonus + good package
If you are interested in this Network Engineer position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.