New 14 March England - Greater London, London Perm €119132.71 - €154872.53 per annum + bonus + good package
The job holder is responsible for the overall Murex platform. You will be assisted on the RTB side by a dedicated support team (mixture of on-shore and near-shore), and will work in a collegiate manner with other IT teams implementing projects that interact with (or are implemented within) the Murex environment.
This is a great opportunity for a Director level role within a Leading Global Bank.
The following is essential:
* Project and operational management of a Murex vendor implementation.
* Good understanding and experience of key Murex modules and concepts.
* Proven experience of managing and developing mixed teams of permanent staff, contractors, and consultants.
* Management of staff hiring, staff development, appraisals, and involvement in remuneration reviews.
* Proven experience of full involvement in project life cycles within Investment Banking.
* Working knowledge of financial instruments including life cycle events of fixed income and cash instruments (including bonds, fx forwards, repos, exchange traded futures and options), derivatives (including IRS, CRS, OIS, CDS) and equities (order, trade, allocations).
* Project management fluency with enterprise delivery and productivity tools such as middleware, data services, Confluence, Jira and Bamboo.
Salary: Up to £130,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Murex Technical Lead and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.