This position will see you working within the Global Operations team and dealing with all MTF related tasks from monitoring financial markets to onboarding and supporting MTF members and clients.
* Provide Operational and Technical support to MTF members, third parties and clients involving FIX & API integration, network, account and trade flow setups.
* Dealing with Members/Liquidity Providers, Prime Brokers, CCP, post-trade vendors and market data vendors to ensure the smooth daily operation of the MTF.
* Responsible for the end-to-end technical onboarding of new and existing MTF members and clients including banks, hedge-funds and institutional clients.
* Monitor the markets and the operation of the exchange.
* Investigate and resolve pricing and trade queries/breaks, and perform trade reconciliations throughout the day.
* Provide technical support to the Sales and customer facing teams and details of exchange operations.
Experience / Skills required:
* Recent Graduate in a Financial or Analytical related subject
* Experience in or knowledge of the financial sector and the trade life cycle
* Excellent level of spoken and written English
* Excellent level of spoken and written Japanese, this is to support their Japanese client base.
* Proficient at using Microsoft Excel.
Salary: Up to £25,000 + bonus + package
If you are interested in this Market Operations Analyst (Japanese speaking graduate) position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.