Deutsche Bank AG
★★★★★ 2 Reviews
Technology Our technology teams are responsible for the Bank's entire information technology ("IT") infrastructure, and the development, implementation, and protection of the software required to support all of the Bank's businesses. We move over EUR 1.6 trillion across the Bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks, and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology platforms help Deutsche Bank deliver high quality products to clients. Naturally, we make sure that the phones work, emails are delivered and PCs run - but we also develop collaboration platforms and workspaces that help our people share their knowledge, expertise and passion for our business.
Developments in technology are changing the way we communicate, work and think. Join us here, and you'll constantly be looking ahead. We'll look to you to capitalize on new technological trends that can reshape our business and deliver value for our clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the markets.
Job Title: Market Data Services - Head of Demand Management
Corporate Title: Vice President
You'll be joining Market Data Services which is responsible for the provisioning, financial management (~EUR 370mn per annum), business and product expertise and technical support of the market data products utilised bank wide by ~13700 employees. The team support the bank's Corporate Investment Bank, Asset Management, Private Clients and Infrastructure functions. The products, services and data managed supports trading, sales, risk, research, compliance and technology.
Market Data defines the strategy, policy and product roadmaps for all market data services across Deutsche Bank. In partnership with peers in engineering and procurement the team executes against a unified strategy centered on delivering a data centric and vendor agnostic environment which utilises authoritative systems and sources and central data management solutions. Contractual compliance is an essential component of the market data offering with policy driving cultural change. You'll be central to delivering change across the market data team's internal processes as well as executing business change to drive significant reductions in both the direct and in-direct cost base. You will also be responsible for driving the innovation agenda, further developing on the strategic direction already set for the team.
* Providing direct management of market data services business analysis and provision management teams globally under a combined Demand Management function
* Acting as the Product Manager for the Demand Management service, responsible for defining the product roadmap, driving the target operating model and managing the internal cost base through automation and location strategy
* Partnering with peers in global sourcing to manage contract renewals and new vendor negotiations
* Joining the Market Data Services management team
* Being responsible for Stakeholder management - across all business lines globally
* Providing in-direct management of project staff
* Ensuring continuous performance improvement - anticipating industry changes and developing perspectives on business trends
* Setting a clear focus on business and technology outcomes whilst driving the innovation agenda
* Providing vendor management - across multiple market data vendors
* Managing risk - identification, mitigation and monitoring of risks that are identified by or impact Market Data
* Demonstrating Values & Beliefs including CSR initiatives
Skills & Qualifications:
* A strong negotiator, sharp minded and tenacious with a proven track record of delivering financial benefits through negotiation
* Strong experience of leading a market data team
* Extensive programme management experience
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills with ability to deliver clear focused messages and understand outcomes
* Knowledge of market data enterprise architecture and desktop products and services
* Strong focus on numbers and experience of running multi-million EUR change budgets
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter